Who Are We?
We are Counselling Issues Direct and we provide confidential counselling in East London (Newham). We have been established since 2005 and provide counselling for many issues.
We are BACP (British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy) registered and follow BACP ethical practice and guidelines to ensure a high and professional service and standard. We have a number of counsellors and do not have a waiting list.
Why should our clients choose you?Our client should choose us because:
- We have a number of counsellors (that bring their own expertise and life experience).
- We have no waiting list.
- We have affordable prices.
- We have been established for many years and have a good understanding of our clients needs.
- We are based in a Community Centre and can be reached by train and bus.
- We have had positive feedback from clients who feel the counselling has made a big difference to their lives.
Our aim is to provide counselling to all members of the community at an affordable rate. We understand the importance of human development and growth and how everyday issues can affect and take their toll, therefore we would like to work with people to improve their quality of life and to ensure and support people to reach their full potential and goals.